Did you know…Square1 leads classes at the following schools:
● Indiana Montessori Academy
● Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation
● Park Tudor
Parents ask the questions consistently; What makes Indiana Primetime Sports so wonderful? Fortunately we have many wonderful answers to these questions.
● We have well trained, seasoned, coaches with years of experience working with children.
● The majority of our staff have degrees in elementary and secondary education.
● The goal of Indiana Primetime Sports is to create a well balanced athlete. We strive to involve the athletes in environments which build their self-esteem and knowledge of various sports and activities.
● Indiana Primetime Sports strives to provide an atmosphere that is fun and challenging at the same time.
● Square1 introduces children to a variety of activities and sports geared toward each child’s ability and skill level.
● Consistent modifying is a main goal for the Square1 program. All of our instructors have experience in making sure children are involved in activities where personal growth is a main goal as well as confidence and self-esteem building.
● Square1 activities focus on hand-eye coordination, building fine and gross motor skills, teamwork skills, and overall athleticism.
Please click on the “Staff” link to find out more about our Square1 Director, Stephanie Kleiner.
For more information, please Contact Stephanie Kleiner
Select Program Below:
Showing the single result